1. Make a plan to go to yoga three times during the week.
2. Blog about it, so the whole universe knows.
3. Go to class on Monday.
4. Sweat and fall off the red ball.
5. Go to class on Wednesday.
7. Wake up with twinge in right tricep.
8. Decide it’s nothing.
9. Assure yoga you will be there that evening, as promised.
10. Go on a nature walk with students.
11. Enjoy the sunshine.
12. Try to convince kids the wasps will not sting them while fighting the urge to run around like a crazy person yelling “wasp!”
13. Feel bad when little girl gets stung.
14. Look for frogs.
15. Suffer through 40-minute bus ride with very loud children.
16. Teach after-school dance class.
17. Feel twinge in right arm again.
18. Tell it to go away.
19. Regretfully decide to skip yoga when arm will not go up without face scrunching up.
20. Get text from dad who says he will stop by that evening for a visit.
21. Take it as a sign.
22. Cheat on yoga with The Big Bang Theory.
23. Feel guilty about not feeling guilty.
24. Eat a cookie.
25. Post happy, shiny pictures to distract people with the pretty colours.