Lovely is a great word. I’ve sung the praises of fabulous before, but lovely is right up there with the best words ever. I mean, it’s got love in it! Lovely is buttery lemon scones and hats with feathers. It’s lace and lilacs and twirly skirts. And, according to two lovely ladies, this blog is also lovely! Miss Four Eyes and Live Passionately Tonight have both nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award. Thanks girls!
I’m now meant to share 7 things about myself. Lovely, since I do like talking about myself!
1. I wish the crimped hair look would come back. Maybe I’ll bring it back myself. Who’s with me?
2. I danced in a flashmob last year for Canada day. I almost melted, it was so hot, and you can’t see me in the video, but it was awesome! That’s me with the red ribbon around my ponytail.
3. I make a mean apple pie. Every year, my mom, my sisters, my grandmother and I make a whole bunch. Last year we made 22 in one day.
4. I like to decorate cakes.
5. I have a dress addiction. I thought about getting help, but I don’t want too.
6. My sister and I ran all over Ireland trying to pet a sheep. We finally did, but in Scotland. Then, when we came back to Canada, we were asked if we had touched any livestock….
7. I don’t consider myself to be very athletic, but I did a triathlon last June. I was pretty proud of myself! I still am, actually. I also think everyone should wear a wetsuit at least once in their lives to appreciate how good they look without it.
And now, to nominate 7 great bloggers for the One Lovely Blog award:
Have fun checking out these lovely blogs!