I started this list on October 1st 2011, which gives me until June 28th, 2014 to complete it. Items with a line through them are done!
1. This one is personnal, so it’s a secret for now!
2. Go running every day for a week.
3. Take a trip by myself.
4. Go to a burlesque dance class.
5. Send in a secret to Postsecret.
6. Read Anna Karenina.
7. Take a trip with Suzanne.
8. Take a pole-dancing class.
9. Go to a yoga retreat.
10. Go back to school to get a certificate in speech therapy.
11. Write a book.
Go to Central or South America.
14. Make a quilt.
15. Volunteer for Girl Guides
16. This one is a secret!
17. Do a tarot reading for someone.
Do 108 sun salutations.
19. Try to get an educational game published.
20. Watch “Roman Holiday” with Audrey Hepburn.
21. Go to the Black Sheep Inn in Wakefield.
Take a trip with my mom.
Go running along the canal.
Get a cell phone I can text with.
25. Run a 10k.
26. Make a cd with my favourite Jewel songs.
Watch the X-Men trilogy in one day.
See a foreign film in a movie theatre.
29. Bake bread.
Visit the National Gallery.
31. Plant sunflowers.
32. Listen to an audio book.
33. Take a spinning class.
35. Have a beer tasting party.
Go to church.
Make a dress.
Climb a tree.
40. Learn how to drive standard.
Find the perfect little black dress.
42. This one is a secret!
44. Visit a province I have never been to.
Get an IMAX teacher movie pass.
Go on a road trip.
Take a photography class.
48. Give blood.
49. Make soap.
50. Go camping.
51. Read “The catcher in the rye”
52. Watch Sleeping Beauty.
Build a snowman.
Get a massage.
55. Shoot a gun.
56. Cook with tofu.
57. See or be in a parade.
See “The Rocky Horror Picture Show”
60. Make tiramisu.
Try a yoga-dance class.
62. See the sun rise.
Try a new kind of tea.
Do yoga on the beach.
65. See an opera.
66. Fly a kite.
67. Play hopscotch.
Give someone flowers.
Have a snowball fight.
70. Go to a concert.
71. Buy a “Dalida” album.
Do the hula.
73. Get my fortune told.
Donate to a good cause.
75. Host a dinner party.
76. For one whole day, give compliments to everyone I talk to.
77. Make a list of the books I read, up 101. (Started)
78. Read “Alice in Wonderland”.
79. Send a care package.
80. Go bowling.
81. See a musical.
82. Write a letter.
83. See Cirque du Soleil.
84. Write a list of 101 things that make me happy. (Started)
85. Go rock climbing.
Do yoga every day for one week. (Became a 30-day challenge. Three times!)
87. Write a travel story and submit it to a magazine.
88. Fast for one day during Ramadan.
89. Send someone a card.
Not buy any new clothes for one week. (A month!)
Watch the original Strawberry Shortcake.
92. Bake with kids.
93. Finish my chandelier.
94. Be a tourist in my own city.
95. Learn some sign language.
96. Sing with a group or choir. (I wrote this one while watching Glee!)
97. Attend or host a tea party.
Ride in a limousine.
Run on the beach.
Try aerial yoga.
101. Say a rosary
6 thoughts on “101 things to do in 1001 days”
goooooooooooooooood ones 🙂